Monday, March 8, 2021

Zentangle Pattern - Mook-ish

 Hi all,

Hope all are doing well.  Thanks you for your response and feedbacks for the previous post of kasuti embroidery motif.  Today I am happy to share with you the next pattern in zentangle - Mook-sih.  The name sound funny to me.😊😊. But it is simple to draw.  Today I am showing you the frame which I have drawn with that pattern.


I have added the pattern in two sizes in this frame.  Then some other details are also added.  For this also I have used black gel pen and colour pencils.  

The tutorial for drawing the pattern will be posted tomorrow.  Along with that a colouring page will also be added.  Soon, I will create a page to download all the colouring pages in one page.  

For the previous patterns check the following links

To all those who are commenting on my blog,  thanks for taking your precious time to comment in my posts.  It means a lot to me and it encourages me to do more.  But sorry, I was not able to send reply as I am not getting the comments in email.  Today I have tried to sort it out and I Hope that has been sorted.  Hereafter, I will reply to all your comments if you have a proper email id.  For other I will be replying in the comments itself.  

That's all for today and will meet you with the tutorial for this.  Have a nice week. 

4 comments:

  1. I bought supplies (pens) and a book to try Zentangle some time ago. I haven’t tried yet. I may have to follow one of you tutorials in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gwen. Do try your hands in zentangle and have fun.

      Delete
  2. You have so many skills! These zentagle designs look complex, but appear to be quite simple to draw. The colouring adds a lot of beauty, too.
    If my dictionary is right, a Mook is an incompetent person - the last word I would use to describe you! : ))

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so interesting! Thank you for the tutorial. I've always doodled, but never knew where to start with zentangle.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/