Saturday, March 27, 2021

Zentangle X-Junction -- How to draw

Hi all

Hope all are enjoying your weekend.  Hope all of you like the zentangle pattern X-junction which I have posted yesterday.  Today I am happy to share with you the tutorial for drawing it. Also I have created a colouring page for that pattern and coloured that page for relaxing myself.  Here it is,


I have used the following colours to colour the page.  I have used ADD gel Little Artist twin tip pens to colour this page.  I have purchased it from here.

Now let's move onto the steps to draw X-junction. It is easily understood from the following pictures. Divide a space into four quadrants by drawing an 'X'.  Then draw a tear drop in all the four quadrants and add a circle on all the corners of 'X'. That's it.


Instead of tear drops you can also use other variations like below.  It's upto your creativity. 

Below is the colouring page which I have created in the powerpoint software. You can save it as a jpg file and print it out for colouring.


You can view the other Zentangle patterns which I have tried in the following links.  

I will be creating a page soon for all the colouring files so that you can download easily from one page.

Hope all of you like this page.  Be creative and have fun.  Happy zentangling.




2 comments:

  1. Shami: This is beautiful, at first I thought it was a quilt, I love your color combination, it works so well together.
    Thank-you for visiting my blog and commenting.
    Have a wonderful week-end

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make it clear how easy it is to make these complex looking patterns.
    Love your colouring.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/