Friday, March 26, 2021

Zentangle Pattern -->X-Junction

 Hi all

Hope all are doing well and having a great day. Today I am happy to share with you another zentangle frame with a verse.   The name of the pattern is X-Junction. Very easy and to draw.  I am sharing the frame with the verse now. 


I have used black gel pens to draw the pattern and Maped colour pencils to colour it.  I will post the tutorial tomorrow along with the colouring page.  I have one more pattern in this series. 

Tutorial for drawing this pattern is here.

 You can view the other Zentangle patterns which I have tried in the following links.  


Hope all of you like this pattern.  Will be back tomorrow with the tutorial to draw this pattern and the colouring page.  Have a nice day.

Happy Zentangling.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice! Hadn't heard about zentangle before this, but glad to learn about it.
    Love the comforting verse too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the 'blurry' dot in the middle.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/